Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMG I SAID NO!

For the first time ever really I said the word no, I actually said it.... wow, I actually did it, felt weird after, had to restrain my niceness gene it was hard, but I said no! I am doing what I said for real, no more everyone else, now it is time to divide up.... I need to take care of me, and I took my first step last night, now I need to make sure I do not back down , this is tough!

I got my OS last project in half done do to that leacher, but at least i have it turned in and done.
I am still gonna work on the code some more before i show it to the teacher.

I really need to clean my place up I have been so busy, I was gonna hire a maid but decided to start I am leaving Syracuse for five day vacation after school is over fund, I need to go now a lot on my plate that NO is rough but I am determined to do the right thing for once.