Sunday, May 4, 2008

lamo

well today was a lamo day, I spilled my puzzle so i have to restart and pray i lost no pieces...
I am brain freezing myself in fun.....
I just cut myself i be right back....... kay I have hearts bandaid, lol anywooo! novice no h I am being silly tonight.. I left mchottie! I grew tired of the whining about not spending every waking hour with him and the fact he did not like me not being able to be reach... I am sad I cryed last to days but it was for the best so my status is single again..... He called tried to save it but I am happy as friends, and we should not have to fight all the time.... SOOOOOO! anything else I need to say on this matter is nothing......
I was not happy about my biking today, seems ny trails are dwindling to lousy constructions sites,
I have to travel to use my bike unless I choose a death wish, and bike downtown, uuuummmmm no!
well time for bed it is gonna be a long week again I have to square away my last incompletes, both are Tuesday their finals , nighters

OH one small note my heart also belongs to another i could not replace him with another just was not fair to mchottie, mchottie knew but I just couldn't fake it.....