Friday, May 2, 2008

why is it so hard

Ok first off if you hold a study session make sure the stuff you show us is really on the test, man the test we took today had nothing to do with anything we discussed in a the review section, also the test was so hard, no one could pass it very well it was awful!

well tonight is slow and boring students have started to leave, but my record dealer hit me with some good music hit my myspace or face book to check them out, I found some i was longing for , but i snatched some Hendrix, and george harrisons.

I realized my fish is a pig with fins, eats and eats.... I miss my friends now, most are walking next week, dead again, I have DR appointments and dental to look forward to , but it will be a long boring played out summer of no fun till august when cheap trick comes knocking!